Thursday, December 20, 2018

The Little Signs of Impermanence

As I wake up in the dark to set my foot out with the rising sun, I see Venus shining bright in the sky like the light house at night. I see the changing shades of blue to pink to orange at the horizon bringing light and warmth to my body and soul.

Just a few steps more and I see the terrain changing. Some times it is the tar roads running miles together. Sometimes it is the sand that travels inside my shoes, sometimes it is the thorns that keep me aware, sometimes it is the cracks that reminds me of resilience, sometimes there are stones that remind me of myself and sometimes it is the flowers that brings beauty in the wild.

As i hear my own footsteps I hear the voices from far away. And there are times when the noise in my head overpowers them all.

The times I climb uphill I know there is a way down. Paths are made by walking so let me walk this path. As I meet new pilgrims I see myself in them, sometimes it brings wonder and sometimes an ego boost.

As the sun starts going west we try finding our little home. Each day the roof changes, each day a new host. At times there are few walls, at times a little window, at times the cold wind requests us to sleep close.
As I get comfortable with all that I got today, tomorrow is standing just a few feet away. As I get on to hold something, impermanence knocks on the door as my destiny.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful. May this journey and step beautiful blessed. So much love your way.

    ReplyDelete

The heart is the true kabba:)

Before we started our walk we went to  Brahma Vidhya mandir , Pavnar to seek blessings from the elders some of whom have walked thousands o...